As my special welcome gift to you, when you sign up for the Bark of the Town Newsletter, I’m giving you a copy of Easy Recipes for Kids.
This is an ebook that I wrote for beginning cooks, young or old. And also so that you will have a fun way to introduce baking to the kids in your life. But I have to admit that you can use the recipes, even if you have been baking for years!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Dozens of dog treat recipes that are easy to make
- 116 pages of recipes and tips for making dog treats
- Each recipe uses only a few common ingredients. You probably have most of them in your cupboard already.
- Healthy ingredients that are good for your dog
- Even a special dog treat recipe for allergic dogs
My Gift to You and Your Kids
As a former 3rd grade teacher, occupational therapist and mother of five, I’ve had a bit of experience working with kids. I’d like to share my knowledge and experience with you.
The recipes in this book are designed to be used by kids and their teachers, parents or grandparents, and they can be used to introduce children to baking.
- Tips on how to teach your kids to bake
- Learn how to pick an age-appropriate recipe for your child
- Ways to guarantee your child’s success
- How to help your child feel proud of his skills
- Give your child a new way to bond with his dog
- A way to teach your child the importance of caring for his pet
So What if you don’t Have Kids?
I’ll let you in on a little secret. You don’t have to have kids to make these recipes.
I made the recipes easy, so that kids can make them. But anyone–young, old, experienced or inexperienced–can use them. And quite a few of us older folks have made them 🙂
Sign up Now…
So sign up now and get your free copy of this ebook. After you sign up, please check your email so that you can confirm your subscription.
What to Expect
Every 2-3 weeks you’ll get a newsletter with updates on my website, dogs in the news and perhaps a new recipe, before it appears on my website.
In addition, you benefit from
- Researched information that is tailored to your dog’s needs
- Step by step instruction to help you care for your dog or puppy
- No hype – just down to earth content that matters to you
- You’ll be the first to know about any new topics or updates on Best Dog Treat Recipes
- Free tips and info not offered on my website
- Exclusive access to special deals and sales on dog products that I find, just for you
If you are a dog-lover …and if you would like to know the latest dog news, the greatest tips on dog care, great dog stories or the easiest new recipe, then let’s stay in touch!
From time to time I’ll be sharing great ideas with my newsletter subscribers and I’d like to include you, too!
As I update my site with special recipes and breaking news, my newsletter subscribers will be the very first to know…
Don’t worry, though. If you’re like me and you usually skim through your ezines and newsletters and then delete them, this is going to be different.
I guarantee that you won’t have to do that with Bark of the Town. I’ll send you original, important information—with no filler!
I respect your privacy. I will never sell or rent your information or give it to anyone else.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Thanks for your interest! I appreciate it, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you.
Feel free to write to me with thoughts and suggestions here.